Charitable donations to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes go to support the work of those involved in our sports ministry. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, charitable giving to FCA is tax-deductible. We provide tax receipts for donations.
We offer several avenues through which you can support the ministry:
- Donate Online at my.fca.org. Simply type the local staff person or ministry you're giving to in the search bar. When the search is complete, select the staff person or ministry and make your recurring monthly gift or one-time gift. At my.fca.org, you can create your own personal account, manage your information, update payment information, and download year-end tax receipts.
- Mail a Check. Make checks payable to “Fellowship of Christian Athletes.” If you would like the donation directed to a particular area of ministry or staff person, include that information with your check. Include your full name and address if it is different from the personal information on the check. Mail to West Central Georgia FCA, P.O. Box 8361, Columbus, GA 31908-8361.
- Donate a Vehicle, Boat, or RV. Our partnership with iDonate allows you to easily donate cars, trucks, boats, cell phones, real estate and inventory to FCA.
- Gift Planning Options. Gift planning allows you to leave a legacy through the ministry of FCA. The options are endless and include such opportunities as the donation of real estate, business inventory, charitable gift annuities, bequests and more. Some methods of giving occur now, some after your death, and some even allow you to draw income. To learn more about possible options, view the FCA Gift Planning Brochure. Your financial planner and/or attorney can assist by recommending options that would be beneficial to your individual situation.
- Stock Giving. For more information, download the stock giving pdf.
- STEER Program. FCA is pleased to present a unique opportunity for farmers and ranchers to give to FCA. FCA partners with STEER, Inc. in Bismarck, North Dakota. The STEER program works with ranchers willing to use their talents, skills and land to raise cattle. The STEER program provides the cattle and seed; ranchers who volunteer raise the cattle until the cows can be sold. Profits from selling cows go to benefit the sports ministry of FCA. For more information, contact Ivan Friesen, STEER, Inc. Ministry Development Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-258-4911.
- Workplace Giving. If you work for a company, organization or the federal government, chances are you've had the opportunity to participate in a workplace giving program. Workplace giving is an easy and efficient way to make tax-deductible donations to the charities you care about, typically with donations taken directly out of your paycheck. Visit charities.org for more information.
- Tom Landry Associates. The Tom Landry Associates Program is named in honor of Coach Landry to recognize and distinguish FCA’s major donors who are also living a legacy of impact for generations to come through generously investing in FCA’s vision “to see the world impacted for Jesus Christ through the influence of coaches and athletes.”
Thank you for partnering with FCA. You are helping to change the lives of athletes and coaches throughout the area. FCA Financials are available for you to review.